Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"How can I be praying?"

We value your prayers more than anything. In addition to the specific ministry activities, here are some of our biggest requests for now:

Close individual walks with God. This is the most important part of our preparation; as we get closer to going, distractions and temptations are sure to ramp up for each of us.

Strengthened team unity. Jesus said people would know that we are his disciples by the love we have for one another. And with 17 of us in close quarters for eight days, it's important that we get along.

The people we'll meet. Pray that God would prepare the students' hearts so they'll be open to having spiritual conversations and receptive to the message of Christ's love and redemption.

1 comment:

transformed4life Rom12:1-2 said...

Greetings from Maryland. My name is Debbie and I am leading a summer team to Italy this year as well. I found your spot by "accident" when I forgot to type 2008 after mission italy in the web address. I will definitely have my team pray for your team and maybe yours could pray for ours as well. God is so awesome. I look forward to seeing how your trip develops.